You all know her. She's the mom who always has everything in her bag. All the right toys, snacks, drinks, everything. You wonder to yourself "what else is she gonna pull out of there?!" You're so intruiged, curious as to what's in there. Wish you could swap a few things.
Well Mommas, come on in. Open up your bags, show me your perfect happy kid shutter uppers.
First, here is our diaper bag. Do I still call it that even though I have a kid & a toddler? It still holds diapers, so I suppose so. Moving on...
From Kohls. I have this Vera bag, but since both girls aren't needing everything but the kitchen sink in their bag anymore, I downsized. This bag holds...
1. Biggest must have.
2. Brookie's Olivia that Emmy loves to chew on.
5. Brookie's Leap Pad. Better than TV in a restaurant.
6. The good stuff for tushies.
7. Owie bundle, complete with princess bandaids.
8. Spongebob mac&cheese. May not be better than McDonalds on the run, but it's cheaper.
9. Mada's Place snack bags. Multigrain cheerios go in the owls, goldfish in the pups.
10. Emmy's favorite, vanilla banana custard.
11. Refer to number 1.
and usually more. Sippys & now sweaters. Normally I don't carry my purse when I'm out with the girls, so all my purse shlop gets included. And, of course, my phone & dslr.
But when I'm kid free...
I carry this guy around. From Kohls. It's a good everyday bag, but I'm in dire need of a new one. I got this one in May & I can't believe I haven't made the switch yet. Typically I'm a love em and leave em in 2 months purse whore kinda gal, much to Dustin's pleasure.
Here we have...
1. They cancel each other out, right? Whole grain crackers & pez.
2. Why on God's green earth do I carry 3 pairs of sunglasses around you may ask. Beats me. But I do.
3. I lose lids to things all the time. Travel size hair spray & good ol' Victorias Secret PINK Bold & Playful perfume.
4. Can't leave your driveway without them.
5. Hair tie & bobby pins for Barbados Monica hair occurences.
6. Wallet from Target. Love.
7. A ziplock full of Splenda. Hey, not everyone offers it. At least it isn't a bottle of ranch dressing.
8. To tame the mane.
9. Free samples of Tylenol that may already be expired.
10. Chapstick & the only lipgloss I will ever use. Victoria Secrets Beauty Rush in I Want Candy. Just enough stickiness & perfect color.
11. Ziplock o' wipes.
12. Pens & paper, also doubles as a sanity saver with Brookie.
13. Gotta have spearmint mints.
14. My favorite brush from Bare Minerals.
15. And my favorite powder by Physician's Formula.
So there ya have it. Although the girls typically add more throughout the day, these are our basics. What's in your bag? 4 pair of sunglasses?? Don't try to outcrazy me.